- Oct. 2018 – Present Postdoctoral Researcher, Sierra Nevada Research Institute, University of California, Merced
- 2018 – Oct. 2018 Postdoctoral Fellow, Athabasca River Basin Research Institute, Athabasca University, Alberta, Canada
- 2014–2017 Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, University of Wyoming , WY, USA
- Major in Water Resources & Hydrology, Graduation: Dec. 2017
- Dissertation: Infiltration Process in Sloping Layered Soils
- Adviser: Jianting (Julian) Zhu, Ph.D.
- 2010–2013 M.S. in Hydrology & Water Resources, Zhengzhou University, Henan, China
- 2006–2010 B.S. in Water Conservancy & Hydropower Engineering, Zhengzhou University, Henan, China